Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems through innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact on our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of our customers' interactions.
UX designer at the CX Business Unit. Responsibilities include user research, feature design, wireframing, updating a design system, and usability testing. Will join an existing team of senior UX designers.
Our people provide ideas, technology and outcomes designed for impact. Serving Clients as well as possible, our team of over 20 professionals bring fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
In this Business Unit we encourage and elevate the Human Experience. We help clients and account teams design innovative services and human experiences. A few examples of how we achieve this is by conducting ethnographic research, service blueprinting, and surveying customer segmentations.
● Bachelor's degree required
● Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role security clearance required
● 3+ years of design experience in a consulting or in-house environment
● A strong portfolio that demonstrates your experience, storytelling, and design presentation skills
● Prior experience in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
● Experience with modern design tools like Sketch, Axure, Principle, Framer, and InVision
At Fiven Group, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.