Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment?. As an experienced Full Stack Java Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travelling.
Fiven Group has been growing since 2000 with significant, continuous growth on the horizon.
Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
● Design, develop and modify software systems and custom components using modern dev stack
● Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers
● Analyze systems flow, data usage, work processes and investigate problem areas
● Integrate existing software into new or modified systems
● Develop and execute test procedures for software components
● Analyze user requirements to derive technical software design and performance requirements
● Lead development teams to provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile
● Plan, track, manage deliverables on short term sprints and long-term software deployments
Our Solutions Delivery Team offers encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of our client's business. We incorporate expertise from across the firm to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions according to industry strategy. Core Industry Solutions will be known on the market for a focus on transforming industry operations through industry technology solutions.
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
● 6+years of full stack software development with an emphasis on designing, implementing, testing and delivering highly scalable web and client/server solutions
● Experience with Java, Angular or ReactJS
● Experience developing web applications utilizing Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE), XML, or Web Services at an enterprise level
● Experience with Spring Framework, SOAP and REST web services
● Experience Leading Development teams to provide technical deliverables in accordance with SDLC methodologies such as SCRUM andAgile